Shopping for your first cell phone? Or maybe you’re looking to upgrade your current cell phone? Here at Consumer Cellular, we offer a wide range of affordable and practical cell phone choices to make sure you can find the best match for your needs and lifestyle. With so many choices, how do you know which one to pick? I’d like to offer a few tips on comparing cell phones, to make your decision-making process a little easier:
- First time or casual cell phone user? If this is your first cell phone or if you only need one for occasional use or in case of emergencies, consider the Motorola WX416. This basic flip phone has style and includes everything you need to keep in touch. You can even use it to take pictures and listen to music. Plus, it’s lightweight and easily fits in the pocket or purse. You’ll be pleased at how much phone you get for the price.
- Looking for a senior-friendly cell phone? Our best tip is to look for a phone designed specifically for you, such as the Doro PhoneEasy 618. This large-buttoned cell phone is the perfect communication device for seniors, people with limited dexterity, or those who might be partially sighted or hard of hearing. No more squinting or fumbling. Names and numbers show up clearly. And it’s hearing aid compatible, too. Through an exclusive arrangement, Consumer Cellular is the only wireless service provider in the U.S. to carry the Doro cell phone.
- Do you plan to do a lot of texting? If so, you’ll want to check out the Motorola EX430, which includes a full QWERTY keyboard. The phone’s built-in 2-megapixel digital camera makes it easy to take photos and videos. Plus, it has a wonderful MP3 player and a radio so you can listen to your favorite tunes.
- Will this be your first smartphone? Want to try a smartphone but don’t think you can afford one? The Huawei 8652 could be the perfect fit. The 8652 is an easy-to-use Android smartphone for an easy-to-enjoy price. And it supports the same capabilities as other, more expensive smartphones including Bluetooth and WiFi. Another ideal smartphone for those starting out is the Motorola Bravo. This Android smartphone has easy, one-click access to email, messaging, news, weather and your favorite social sites like Facebook.
- Are you looking for a smartphone with advanced features? If you’re in the market for a robust, feature-rich smartphone, check out our Huawei 8800. This fabulous Android smartphone has it all: WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, customizable home screens and lots of e-mail support. Its 5-megapixel camera produces High Definition videos. Plus, call clarity is as good as it gets.
- Want to tap into the amazing world of iPhone apps? We offer a refurbished Apple iPhone 3GS, which brings down the purchase price, making it more affordable for our customers. The iPhone 3GS is factory refurbished to look and perform like a brand new phone, and just like all our other cell phones, it comes with a 1-year warranty directly from Consumer Cellular.
You have a lot of wonderful options to choose from. Did you know, we also offer free phone activation and shipping? You get a full money-back guarantee. And you don’t have to sign a contract!
Still not sure which one to choose? Use our dynamic cell phone comparison chart or call us today at 1-888-345-5509 and speak to one of our friendly U.S.-based cell phone experts. Our Customer Service personnel know these phones, inside and out, and will be happy to walk you through the many choices.