Do you have so many apps that it gets hard to manage all of them? Then, this tip is important for you. As you probably know, just finding an app can be frustrating. One thing that really helps is to create folders for specific categories, instead of swiping across screens to find them. For example, create a “Finance” folder for your apps that are related to stocks, banks accounts, your budget or bill payment reminders. Or perhaps, a “Travel” folder for apps from airlines, hotels, rental car companies, etc.
Getting everything into place now can help you avoid some real headaches later.
– Press and hold any app. A folder icon will appear on the screen.
– Drag the app to the folder icon.
– You will be asked to name the folder. Type in a name such as “Social Media.”
– Press OK.
– Now, you will see the folder on your app screen.
To add other apps to the folder, repeat the process above and choose the folder name.
– Touch and drag an app onto another app to create a folder.
– Tap the name field to give the folder a name such as “Social Media.”
– Press the home button to save.
You can find more Tuesday Tips on our blog here. Here’s to a more organized phone!