Each year, manufacturers like Apple and Samsung upgrade their smartphones with exciting new features. If you like to keep up with the latest technology, I’d like to remind you of one of the convenient ways that Consumer Cellular makes it easy to do so.
With our EasyPay financing option, you can upgrade to a brand new, top-of-the-line smartphone and pay it off, interest-free, over time. Simply put down a small amount at the time of your purchase, then pay off the remaining balance in $25 installments. The amount due is conveniently added to your monthly Consumer Cellular bill with 0% interest.
If you’ve been thinking about stepping up to one of our premium Android smartphones like the Samsung Galaxy Note10+ or Galaxy Note10, or Apple’s latest iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro or iPhone 11 Pro Max, you’ll be delighted with this handy, affordable way to get started. You can check our complete selection of devices to see which ones are available using EasyPay right now. The amount of the down payment required will vary depending on the device you choose. After an initial credit check, you’ll be enjoying your new phone in no time.
Here are a few other important things to know about Consumer Cellular EasyPay:
- Your monthly installment payment is $25, no matter which device you purchase.
- There are no interest charges or additional fees.
- You can make early payments or pay the full balance at any time.
- To eliminate worry about paying your bill on time, EasyPay financing is setup using our AutoPay program. With AutoPay, you’ll receive an invoice each month showing the charges due. On the due date we will automatically apply your payment using a credit or debit card that you provide.
- If you cancel your service before the EasyPay balance has been paid, the remaining amount will be billed at the time you cancel.
Next time you’re in the market for a new device with your Consumer Cellular service, be sure to look for the EasyPay financing option. It’s the “easy way” to stay connected with the best phones on the market.