We hear from a lot of Consumer Cellular customers who want to take advantage of our $10 Shared Connections offer by adding a line to their existing account. I’m thrilled to tell you how—it’s a terrific way to make your Talk and Connect plans go a little further every month! It lets your family or friends share the minutes, texts, and data on your monthly cellphone plan simply by creating an additional line for them. And calls between lines on the same account are free, meaning you don’t use any of your minutes when you call each other—so you’ll definitely want to sign up the people you love to gab with the most!
Here’s how you add a line and start sharing connections:
- To get started, login into My Account online, or by using the My Consumer Cellular app on your smartphone.
- Scroll down to the Phones & Devices shown at the bottom of the screen. Here, you’ll see the devices that are currently active on your account.
- Click on the grey “plus” sign icon to the right of the current phone (or phones) listed on your account. The “plus” sign will appear with the words “Share Your Minutes, Texts & Data, Add A Line” underneath it.
- This will open a list of the available cellphones and devices you can select for the new line. Choose one by clicking “Add to Cart.”
- You’ll be asked if you want to transfer an existing telephone number. Select “Yes” if so; or if you prefer, a new number can be assigned.
- After assigning the phone number, you can choose protection plans or additional accessories for the phone. Once you’ve completed this, click “Continue to Next Step.”
- Verify that all of the information shown is correct, and then click “Checkout.” Just like that, you’ve added a new line to your account!
It’s quick and easy, and you’ll be sharing with the people you love in no time. Of course, if you have any questions or need help, be sure to contact customer support at (888) 345-5509. They always do a great job of getting you up and running!