We want to assure our customers that Consumer Cellular is here for you during this challenging time. We value the trust you place in our service, and want you to know that our networks and support centers remain fully operational.
We have taken steps to assist our customers impacted by the COVID-19 virus. Each of these will remain in effect through the end of April.
- We will not suspend an individual’s service due to non-payment. Payment for services are still due. However, this added grace period is intended to ensure you are not without service when you need it most.
- All late fees will be waived for accounts that are not paid by their due date.
- We have more than doubled the amount of high speed data included in our largest plan. Rather than 25GB of high-speed data, customers will receive up to 55GB for no additional charge.
We are committed to minimizing any disruption to the outstanding level of service you’ve come to expect from us. However, in the coming days and weeks, as we manage through rapidly changing events and take the necessary steps to assure the protection of our employees, you may experience longer wait times than usual when trying to reach our contact centers by phone.
We appreciate your patience, and want to remind you of some additional resources that may prove valuable in providing information about your services or account—and reduce the time potentially spent “on hold”:
- Remember that we have agents available for online chat. This option may also experience longer than normal wait periods.
- General inquiries regarding billing, plans, and even troubleshooting most devices can be answered using our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- You can find step-by-step “How To” videos for most devices here, as well as user manuals for both current and past Consumer Cellular phones.
- To review your bill, make changes to your monthly plans, or find other important information about your individual account, visit here.
- For helpful tips on keeping your cellphone and other devices sanitized, check out our recent blog post.
- The latest COVID-19 information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is available here.
We recognize the importance your wireless service plays in keeping you connected to family, information, and even medical providers. Know that our team is and will continue to be here for you, both now and in the brighter days ahead.