Consumer Cellular Phones Now Available In More Than 800 Walgreens Stores In Florida
Portland, Ore.—November 01, 2011
Consumer Cellular (www.ConsumerCellular.com), the exclusive wireless provider for AARP members, has made its contract-free, affordable cellular phones and plans available at 826 Walgreens stores throughout Florida.
Through this new distribution agreement, most Florida Walgreens locations are offering two of Consumer Cellular’s most popular cellphones. Available for purchase are the following easy-to-use flip phones:
Available in Fla. Walgreens stores:
- Motorola WX345: Includes a 1.8" display, digital Camera, MP3 player and FM Radio - $34.99 including activation
- Doro PhoneEasy 410 (available in burgundy): Provides an easy to read color display, large buttons, backlit keypad, vibrating ringer and Bluetooth technology - $59.99 including activation
“At Consumer Cellular, we are always looking for ways to better serve our customers,” said John Marick, Consumer Cellular CEO. “We are excited to see Consumer Cellular products on the shelves at hundreds of Florida Walgreens stores. We both believe in providing excellent customer service and now our products are accessible to nearly two-thirds of our key market segment in Florida.”
All Consumer Cellular devices and plans have the following features:
- Affordable calling plans, beginning as low as $10 per month
- No contracts
- No roaming or long distance charges
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Complimentary Usage Alerts – a service that notifies customers before they exceed their monthly data or voice allotment, ensuring that no one incurs unexpected overage fees
- Convenient monthly billing and no pre-paying
- Top-ranked customer support based in the United States
For additional information about Consumer Cellular, please visit www.consumercellular.com or call toll free 1-888-345-5509.
About Consumer Cellular
Consumer Cellular is the exclusive wireless provider for AARP members and a top-rated carrier that provides no contract cellphones and service plans to those 50+. Founded in 1995 on the belief that everyone should have affordable access to the safety and convenience of cellular service, Consumer Cellular is privately held with more than 400 employees. The Portland, Ore.-based company utilizes the nation's largest voice and data network, covering more than 296 million people - or 97 percent of the U.S. population. Consumer Cellular's cellphones and plans are sold nationwide at leading retailers such as Sears and RadioShack dealer franchise locations, as well as direct to consumers at www.ConsumerCellular.com or 800-686-4460. The company has been ranked on the Inc. 5000 List for three years in a row. For cellphone tutorials, features, applications and company news, connect with Consumer Cellular on Facebook.com/consumercellular, Twitter.com/consumer_cell and YouTube.com/consumercellular.