If you have questions about your phone or service, you’re on the right page. Use our Support tool to find your answer. Or, give us a call. We’re here for you.
Customer Support at Consumer Cellular: A Personal Touch
Our online customer support tool is designed to help you quickly find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions. Click a button below to display the topic.
If you still need help, give our expert Customer Support a call at 1-888-345-5509.
- Voicemail, Text Messaging, Wireless Web and Other Features
- Billing and Payments
- Usage Alerts
- My Account
- International Calling
- Refer a Friend
- Signing Up
Click a link to see your answer:
- When is my billing statement due?
- How do I get a copy of my billing statement?
If you need a copy of your billing statement, just log in to My Account and click “View Current Statement.” We keep 18 months of statements on our website. For past billing statements, just click on the month you want to view.
- Are my monthly fees or included minutes pro-rated?
- What other charges are included in my billing statement?
- Taxes: what are they, how much and why are they there?
- How do I change my billing method?
- How do I get billed if I change my rate plan?
- How do I get my billing statement?
- When is my billing statement added to My Account?
- Can you automatically charge my credit card?
- What is AutoPay?
- How do I sign up for AutoPay?
- Why am I not receiving my Consumer Cellular emails?