If you have questions about your phone or service, you’re on the right page. Use our Support tool to find your answer. Or, give us a call. We’re here for you.
Customer Support at Consumer Cellular: A Personal Touch
Our online customer support tool is designed to help you quickly find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions. Click a button below to display the topic.
If you still need help, give our expert Customer Support a call at 1-888-345-5509.
- Voicemail, Text Messaging, Wireless Web and Other Features
- Billing and Payments
- Usage Alerts
- My Account
- International Calling
- Refer a Friend
- Signing Up
Click a link to see your answer:
- My phone keeps turning off or going blank.
When not in use, your cell phone is designed to conserve battery life by dimming the display screen. This is called Standby Mode. Although the display is dark, the phone is still on and ready to use.
- It says "No Service" on my phone display.
- I hear a beeping sound.
- Where will my phone work? Why do I have problems in some areas where I think I should have good service?
- I have a non-Consumer Cellular phone. How do I set up messaging and web access?