If you have questions about your phone or service, you’re on the right page. Use our Support tool to find your answer. Or, give us a call. We’re here for you.
Customer Support at Consumer Cellular: A Personal Touch
Our online customer support tool is designed to help you quickly find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions. Click a button below to display the topic.
If you still need help, give our expert Customer Support a call at 1-888-345-5509.
- Voicemail, Text Messaging, Wireless Web and Other Features
- Billing and Payments
- Usage Alerts
- My Account
- International Calling
- Refer a Friend
- Signing Up
Click a link to see your answer:
- What text messaging packages do you have?
Text messaging is now included in our Connect! plans.
Messages Data (Web) Monthly Charge Connect! Lite 100 10MB
(check the web 1-2 times per day)
$2.50 Connect! Ready 500 50MB
(check the web 5-6 times per day)
$5.00 Connect! Active 1,000 100MB
(check the web 10-12 times per day)
$10.00 Connect! Complete 4,000 400MB
(check the web 40-47 times per day)
$20.00 Connect! Max 10,000 1GB
(check the web 104-120 times per day)
- Charges occur on outgoing and incoming text messages to a U.S. phone number.
- Text messages over 160 characters are divided into multiple text messages. Each message is charged separately.
- Family Share—If you are on a family share plan, all package text messages are shared among all the phones on your account.
- International Text—Outgoing international text messages are not included in the messaging packs listed above. They are charged separately at 20¢ per message. Incoming international text messages are included in the messaging packs.
- You can set up Usage Alerts so you know when you’ve used up all the text messages on your plan. Just log in to My Account and select “Manage Usage Alerts.” If you find you are using more text messages than you thought, you can always change to a different plan.
- Altering Services—Data or messaging may be turned on or off by phone. Just log in to My Account and select “Change Services.” Turning off one of the services for a selected phone, or for all phones, does not affect the price of the plan.
- Note: Due to the extremely large amount of data required to watch videos (on Netflix or YouTube), stream music, or download large files, these activities are not recommended with our data service plans.
- How do I add text messaging to my phone?
- How do I use text/picture messaging?
- How do I use Usage Alerts to manage my usage?
- How do I stop unwanted text messages?
- Can I send video messages using my phone?
- Can I send multimedia messages (MMS) using my Consumer Cellular phone?
- Can I send picture messages using my Consumer Cellular phone?
- I have a non-Consumer Cellular phone. How do I set up messaging and web access?