If you have questions about your phone or service, you’re on the right page. Use our Support tool to find your answer. Or, give us a call. We’re here for you.
Customer Support at Consumer Cellular: A Personal Touch
Our online customer support tool is designed to help you quickly find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions. Click a button below to display the topic.
If you still need help, give our expert Customer Support a call at 1-888-345-5509.
- Voicemail, Text Messaging, Wireless Web and Other Features
- Billing and Payments
- Usage Alerts
- My Account
- International Calling
- Refer a Friend
- Signing Up
Click a link to see your answer:
- How do I turn my cell phone on/off?
- How do I make a call?
- How do I use Usage Alerts to manage my usage?
- How do I charge my phone's battery?
- How do I lock and unlock the keypad?
- What is the PIN for the phone, and should I lock the phone?
- How do I restore the factory settings?
Every phone is different—for specific instructions on restoring the factory settings, download your phone’s manual from the Phone Manuals page.
These are the general instructions for restoring the factory settings:
- Press the Menu key from your main screen.
- Select “Settings.”
- Select “Restore settings” or “Restore factory settings” (check your manual for specifics).
- The screen will ask for a security code. Type in 12345 and press “OK.”
- The screen will display “Reset settings.” Press “OK” (check your manual for specifics).
- To go back to the main screen, press the red key once (the red key is located above the 3).
- How do I use the Doro Emergency Call feature?
- My phone keeps turning off or going blank.