If you have questions about your phone or service, you’re on the right page. Use our Support tool to find your answer. Or, give us a call. We’re here for you.
Customer Support at Consumer Cellular: A Personal Touch
Our online customer support tool is designed to help you quickly find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions. Click a button below to display the topic.
If you still need help, give our expert Customer Support a call at 1-888-345-5509.
- Voicemail, Text Messaging, Wireless Web and Other Features
- Billing and Payments
- Usage Alerts
- My Account
- International Calling
- Refer a Friend
- Signing Up
Click a link to see your answer:
- What are Usage Alerts?
- How do I manage my Usage Alerts?
- Do I need to sign up to receive Usage Alerts?
- How often are Usage Alerts Updated?
- I'm getting Usage Alerts, but I pay by the minute. What do I do?
- I have the maximum plan, but I'm still getting Usage Alerts. What do I do?
- Why do the plan limits on the Usage Alert page sometimes not match my plan?
When you sign up for new service or make a change to your service before the end of a billing cycle, the number of minutes, messages or data available to you are reduced (or prorated) for the shorter cycle. Keep that in mind when you check your available minutes, messages or data during your first month with us, or for the remainder of the month when you changed your plan.